1. Corrosion resistance: resistant to neutral, medium intensity acid & alkali.
2. Ingredients: Polypropylene and USP mineral oil mixture.
4. Physical characteristics: yellow opaque, hardness 64, poor ventilation, the best elasticity between all tubes, UV Class A,
ozone B grade.
5. Temperature range: -51℃~132℃
6. Sterilization method: high temperature and high pressure sterilization (repeated sterilization does not affect life). Ethylene
oxide, gamma rays.
7. Service life: normal temperature and pressure, 50rpm, 24 hours continously extruding , about 10,000 hours of life (intermittent
use can extend the tube life).
8. The longest life between all tubes, about 30 times life than silicone tube.
9. Standard: USP Class VI, FDA 21 CFR 177.2600, NSF 51, European Pharmacopoeia (EP), ISO 10993 Biocompatibility.
The characteristics of
Can be used for a long time in the life of a peristaltic pump , than silicone tube long time.
Can be repeated at high temperature and high pressure sterilization
Biocompatibility can reach ISO10993 standard, with USA USP ClassVI, FDA and NSF related standards.
Air tightness is 60 times stronger than silicone rubber hose.